Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Like a Good Neighbor

No State Farm commercials here. Just a reminder that we all like good neighbors. 

We are lucky that our neighbors here at Wetcreek are likeable. And good. And just far enough away that I could walk the pup in my nightie, if I wanted to.

On the other hand, at the Beltway Apartment in The Netherlands,  things with the neighbors are not looking so good or so likeable. We are there only a couple of months every year, but from the email messages that are being exchanged at the moment, the atmosphere seems pretty "catty." And not in the sweet, purring way.

Some words of wisdom for dealing with neighbors/Homeowners Association:

"Set boundaries when needed, be considerate and tolerant within reason."

In other words, be that good neighbor!

1 comment:

Janie Junebug said...

I hope I'm a good neighbor. My neighbors are lovely people. I'm so fond of them.

Love,
Janie