Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Eve Watch at Wetcreek

We are back home in Louisiana. Who would have thought I needed a scarf and heavier jacket on my walk along the path this morning? That wind was cold!!!

While hunting for Easter eggs, I found this--


And this Wool Sower Gall on an oak tree

And this

And this wild azalea

And more wild azalea

And this apple blossom

And this apple bloom

And this ladybug 

And another ladybug

And teeny tiny grapes

And even more grapes

And last fall's Dutch cabbage

And these beauties

But no Easter eggs.
Guess there won't be any this year, because Flip ATE the Easter Bunny!
No joke!!!!

Guilty!!!
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So if I don't get any Easter Eggs this year it's Flip's fault? Right then...he's off my Christmas Card list lol. What beautiful signs of Spring you found.