Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Some Real Characters in a German Garden on an Early Spring Day

(Everyone knows that I am no language wonder, so this visit to a garden in Germany yesterday may have a few German relatives ready to tell me to stick with English. But I enjoyed the garden and the fun characters I photographed there.)

"Willkommen" in our "Garten."

There are "Vogels."

And "Damen."

And a "Prinz."

And, of course, "Herren."

And more "Herren."


A hedgehog "Haus."

And a "Wasser" feature.

"Feders von Vogels"

"Schneeglöckchen"

Just like a girl's "Hut."

"Blumen"

"Primel" in a vintage pan.

"Lampe" for a cloudy day or dark night.

"Guten Tag!" Hope you enjoyed a visit to our German "garten."














5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lovely garden indeed.

Willy said...

MOOI! De foto's spreken voor zich!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

I did enjoy it...thoroughly! "Goot"...:)JP

Endah Murniyati said...

So interesting! I like it!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Fun! Are there any hedgehogs in there?