Sunday, March 29, 2015

Communicating with My iPad

Email messages are good.

IMessaging is good.

Facetiming is okay. But like my mom, I am always more worried about how my hair looks or if the caller will notice that I still have on my p.j.'s and robe than actually conversing.

I don't text (unless you call iMessaging texting).

Blogging has become a way of life for me. 

But phoning is still the mode of communication that should be the best and easiest for me. My telephone app for my iPad makes it a cinch to do. 

As long as I don't cover up the microphone by holding my iPad up against my belly.

Sorry, Mom!

---On a side note, my mom asked if we really did eat all the food that I pictured in my Kartika Restaurant blogpost. The answer is Yes, but please go back and look at the photos. Those bowls are about 4 inches and the spoons are teaspoons. We have eaten larger Indonesian rijsttafels with as many as 30 dishes, so this one was just enough for the two of us.

And we walked over 10,000 steps that day, Mom!








2 comments:

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Telephone app for iPad?!?!? Hmmmm...:)JP

Linda said...

We use Mobile Voip. Linda