Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Get a Life!

I realize that Blogger times are not accurate. 

And at the moment here in The Netherlands, I am 6 hours ahead of my family's time in Louisiana. 

But I notice that some of my Blogging Friends seem to be "blogging" in the wee hours of the night. 

Has this computer age caused more people to suffer from insomnia? 

Or do some bloggers stay up all night and then sleep all day? 

Maybe you are even suffering from "jet lag" as I have been for the last week and wake every few hours. (Except for today when I could have slept later and longer, but we are expecting a package delivery. Someone [me] has to receive the package!)

Whatever the reason, be sure to get enough sleep and rest. And food and water and sunshine and oxygen and exercise.

Oh, just get a healthy life! 

We will all be right here when you get back. ;))))

4 comments:

Endah Murniyati said...

I like thos post

Anonymous said...

I preschedule all my posts for 12:30am but once or twice when I couldn't sleep due to worry or stress or pain I have headed for the computer to take my mind off my misery.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Most of my posts are scheduled...but I type a few up on the fly...like when I'm on vacation!!!...:)JP

Wendy Bellino said...

Mine are scheduled too!