Saturday, August 10, 2013

Seeing Red!

Red bread box has been in our kitchen for probably 20 years. I still use it to store my granola cereal.

Just a sampling of my red enamelware from all over Europe.

And more redware. I love the contrast with the blue/green cabinets.

Red bowl in the living room has been sitting on this plant stand for 20 years.

Still more red tomatoes!
  
An Ikea rug deal keeps our red pavers cleaner, and I can throw it in the washer and dryer. Flip thinks that rug is his walkway. Maybe his "red" carpet?

Red rug in the front hall. Actually one of three red rugs in the hall. This one is gently worn and only costed us 50 guilders when we bought another rug. My favorite rug. It has been loved!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your red granola box! ♥

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love the touches of RED! Thanks for linking to TTF.

Linda