Monday, February 25, 2013

We Are Sequestered!

Actually, we are both retired and have chosen to live relatively secluded. Our nearest neighbors have to get into their vehicles to come to our house to give us a message when the landline phones are not working. So that means we must be sequestered!

On Wednesday we will drive over one hour to visit our dentist for my hub's root canal treatment. Our dentist will sequester the tooth to be repaired from the rest of Hub's teeth, so that he can do what he needs to do.

Most mornings before my hub arises, I sequester myself in my favorite chair in our living room to write this blog. Unfortunately tonight this particular post is being written in the study, next to my hub, while we are watching Rachel Maddow. Just watching her show sequesters us from lots of the folks around here. ;)

No comments: